ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Sarah

We have stayed there with our huskies and I agree, it is a lovely site & well worth the recommendation! They are doing a lot of work on the site too developing it. We've stayed there in our touring caravan a few times while Steve spends time with his kids near Boston! What a small world!!

The only "down" side is they have chickens that roam & are not averse to jumping into your awning / tent or even into the caravan, they love seeing what you're up to so you have to have your wits about you when they come calling for breakfast (or they'll end up as the dog's breakfast!!)

yep those chickens do like to roam, I have have pictures of them in my caravan, the owners do keep them in their pen if there are a lot of dogs about, ad are very friendly and accommodating to most peoples needs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic