Zoya's Weight

Zoya has been a bulky package since day 1. In the summer, she would drop a few pounds with her increased activity, and go up a few in the winter. Last fall, she was almost 67 pounds. She looked like a cream puff.

We had both her and Eisa on TOTW. After some conversations with the vet at TOTW, we put her on Diamond Naturals Lamb & Rice Lite for a few months.

Her weight began to slowly drop. She is now between 59 and 60 pounds, and is currently on Diamond Naturals Lamb & Rice (not the Lite version). Come summer, we'll put her back on TOTW, but will a did the bison and fowl formulas.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Way to go Zoya!

Ryn's no "little" girl either........She's right at 60 pounds. She gets her chicken once a day and kibble (mix of her three faves: 2 parts TOTW to 1 part Native with a seasoning of Royal Canin)

The little darling is quite particular about the ratio of her kibbles........If I run out of one, she sits down and gives me that look - you know the one: "Buts don't you wuvs me? I needs my special mix!"

I have found that with chicken once a day, she is more apt to be more fit, weight-wise. It's when I run out of chicken that her waist disappears. (That and when her daddy feeds her kibble! He thinks I don't feed enough and tends to increase her portion by half............of course Ryn whole-heartedly agrees and gobbles it down!!!)

Way to go, Zoya! :clap: That was funny Becky about Rynn's being particular about the kibble ratio!:rofl: Mazz, thats what we feed to Czar Demon-Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice we don't have Taste of the Wild here, but Diamond Naturals is the best we have for choices here. 67 lbs doesn't sound that bulky, Czar is 62 lbs and still looks slim-but great job losing the #'s ! Spring's coming and more activity will mean more weight loss