Beautiful Hand Made Cards

Hi Everyone, I am posting this on behalf of my very dear friend who's Mum recently passed away. She was suffering with motor neurone disease & sadly lost her battle for life last week.

She was a wonderful woman with a lot of talents, one of which was making cards & crafts. On starting to sort out her Mum's belongings Claire (my friend) has found 100's of card made by her Mum. She would like to sell these cards to raise money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association & Warrington Hospital Intensive Care Unit. All proceeds from the sale of the cards will be split between the charity & the hospital.

Please take a look, they are lovely. Thank you for looking :)

Below is the link to the Facebook page 'Lovingly Handmade by Linda'

http://www.facebook.com/lovingly.linda

Hi Everyone, I am posting this on behalf of my very dear friend who's Mum recently passed away. She was suffering with motor neurone disease & sadly lost her battle for life last week.

She was a wonderful woman with a lot of talents, one of which was making cards & crafts. On starting to sort out her Mum's belongings Claire (my friend) has found 100's of card made by her Mum. She would like to sell these cards to raise money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association & Warrington Hospital Intensive Care Unit. All proceeds from the sale of the cards will be split between the charity & the hospital.

Please take a look, they are lovely. Thank you for looking :)

Below is the link to the Facebook page 'Lovingly Handmade by Linda'

http://www.facebook.com/lovingly.linda

So sorry to hear of your friends loss :(. The cards are beautiful :) i could re post the link on facebook if you wanted, but it isn't my place to, but if it would help i wont mind doing so. Just let me know. Just looking through all the cards atm.. they are amazing :) x

So sorry to hear of your friends loss :(. The cards are beautiful :) i could re post the link on facebook if you wanted, but it isn't my place to, but if it would help i wont mind doing so. Just let me know. Just looking through all the cards atm.. they are amazing :) x

Hi, thank you for your kind words. We would welcome all shares on facebook, thank you again :) x