Dave

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant take part :(

I dont have photoshop installed on any of my computers anymore... when i get a new one i will have to install it and get photoshopping again

There's always word ;)

...That's it. Okay.

Yup, keep it simple and let people be creative ;)

You can get a free program called the gimp (i kid you not), which is very similar to photoshop. I'll have to check forum rules before I post a link or namedrop the site. But when I say free, I mean legitimate free, not pirated.

It does everything photoshop can do pretty much.

You can get a free program called the gimp (i kid you not), which is very similar to photoshop. I'll have to check forum rules before I post a link or namedrop the site. But when I say free, I mean legitimate free, not pirated.

It does everything photoshop can do pretty much.

i have used gimp before and it is very good.... i do have a copy of photoshop but not allowed to install programs on my work laptop and only other computer i have at the moment is a media pc... so its not the best of computers to use for editing

yeah, I'm gonna be having to reinstall soon.

gonna be trying out the new consumer test of Windows 8. . . :)

I'll have to check forum rules before I post a link or namedrop the site. But when I say free, I mean legitimate free, not pirated.

Yep you can post a link to anything as long as it's legitimately free.:clap:

No torrent links to pirated software please.:angry2:

(can't stop you from PM'ing a member to point them in that direction though) :whistling:;)

i have used gimp before and it is very good.... i do have a copy of photoshop but not allowed to install programs on my work laptop and only other computer i have at the moment is a media pc... so its not the best of computers to use for editing

ah, I see, my pc started out as a media pc, until I butchered it and put a load of upgrades in. But oh well, its a shame you can't take part, i would have enjoyed seeing peoples creations.

Yep you can post a link to anything as long as it's legitimately free.:clap:

No torrent links to pirated software please.:angry2:

(can't stop you from PM'ing a member to point them in that direction though) :whistling:;)

Okay, thanks for the heads up, wouldn't have wanted to get myself banned before even getting to know people. And pm's it will be ;).lol