Sign in to follow this  
Removed #3

tattoos at camp

the tattooist as asked me for ideas on what tattoos you want then he has the right ones with him, he will be bringin wolf and husky ones but if you want something diffrent let me know asap

the tattooist as asked me for ideas on what tattoos you want then he has the right ones with him, he will be bringin wolf and husky ones but if you want something diffrent let me know asap

you sort of know what i want lol

you sort of know what i want lol

I think thats what we are trying to said thinking is not good enough you need the picture of what your after Storm :)

I think thats what we are trying to said thinking is not good enough you need the picture of what your after Storm :)

well i tried my hardest to explain at the party and even used other peoples tattoos at the party to :S

and i cant draw :( lol

id like some lettering done. nothing fancy but would like a selection to choose from

Pete, Andy is wanting a husky/wolf one on his left calf in a similar style to the big cat one he has on his right one.

the big cat is about 6" tall x 3" wide and he's looking for the same sort of size again

he likes this one......

what sort of price would he be looking at?

post-7184-0-43196200-1388190843.jpg

fankoooo

post-5288-13586023631346_thumb.jpg

He sounds a tad rubbish LOL

Iv got a fair few and would never trust anyone who couldn't draw from a pic or an img

Who is he?

he has art and sole tat stodio in preston he has done around 30 on me he is very good

Pete, Andy is wanting a husky/wolf one on his left calf in a similar style to the big cat one he has on his right one.

the big cat is about 6" tall x 3" wide and he's looking for the same sort of size again

he likes this one......

what sort of price would he be looking at?

[ATTACH=full]40756[/ATTACH]

fankoooo

i will ask nick for you

now all I gotta do is work out how to lmao

hmm poster paints me thinks

Get him in the mud and then to walk on a piece of paper let it dry and there you go....

He sounds a tad rubbish LOL

Iv got a fair few and would never trust anyone who couldn't draw from a pic or an img

Who is he?

Cheeky f@@ker Nick is a sound bloke and I have seen a lot of the work he as done its so cool take a look....

http://www.artandsoulleyland.com/