X Factor

Sarah

Haha!! I love X Factor! The initial rounds where everyone & their dog audition is the funniest thing!! How some of them say they're good & believe it is beyond me! What must they think when they see the TV footage later on??

I'm a definate fan! won't say I'm an addict as if I miss an episode, so be it, I'm not gonna stop in to watch it if there's summat else doing but I do love to laugh at it!!

I'll be there!! And HEYYY we never did this with BB...:( I had lots to say.....:)

Thats because we need to work out how many people will actually watch xfactor .... BB wasnt worth the discussion LOL.

I'll be watchin for the first few week whilst they make t**ts of themselves lol

Oh great, so saturday night is sorted, we then have most of sunday afternoon repeating it and then ITV2 showing it everyday of the flipping week...

My bets are on a group winning it this year with Simon Cowell.............

Mrs Cole will blubber on screen about 25 times to one of the millions of sob stories we will hear.....

Mr Walsh will just try to be funny but as usual it will not work...

Danni, why she is there i dont know! what singing talent does she possess? i would be extreamly naffed of if she was my mentor...

And then ther is Mr Cowell, nothing i can say but the man is a legend, he is the main reason io watch just for his comments...lol....