Marleys really poorly :(

Marley is in the animal hospital at the moment on antibiotics and a drip :( He has been lethargic today and wouldnt eat anything (I tried loads of stuff) This evening he had severe diarrhea (I wouldnt even describe it as diarrhea, it was just water) It had no consistency to it at all. It was foul smelling and he was starting to look really poorly so we rushed him up to the animal hospital and they have started treatment ASAP.

We dont know whats wrong but the vet has said it doesnt look like parvo and looks more like gastroenteritis as he isnt vomiting.

I really hope my poor baby is feeling better soon :( I hated seeing him so poorly and I just want him back home with me. :cry1:

Please pray he is ok :cry1:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: Oh no! :( So sorry to hear that-we hope that poor Marley will be fine soon and back to being himself-hate to see them not well-our paws are crossed and may the goddess Freya smile kindly and warm poor Marley back to health-I hope he makes a quick recovery!

He isnt coming home today, the nurse said she needs to see much more of an improvement before he can come home and he is likely to be in over the weekend :cry1:

oh no :( but he is in the best place possible

Storm was in for over 30 hours.

but it seems ages I know.

Hope youre insured :eek: