Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Santa

So, what's santa bringing for all you good girls and boys???

me got more die cast models for my ever growing collection and a digital DVD Video camera... and who knows after that... wife wont even let me shake them and guess

I've been very good! Walking 3 huskies every day, buying them all, paying the vet bills, paying the insurance, paying half towards general bills, working with my illness and cold! do you think that will be enough?

i've asked santa for a bike so i can ride every morning with kimba to tire him out

im havin a coat, clothes, shoes, mp3 any way sarah i thought you would want a lot of handbags so you can run off with the puppies.

I do, black ones please or i need a new white one, so nice of you to want to buy me a prezzie lol

i want socks all the walking i do has worn holes in them all and an ac/dc cd x

lol, same here, but mine wasn't from all that walking! 3 certain boys chewed holes in mine, not naming any names - Gizmo, Marley and Bandit!

kendra is a monkey for high heels 2 ive ad to buy some more shoes cus she keeps chewing the heels but it is my fault i leave them out when i get back in x

don't have many high heels (Can't walk in them, lol) every time I wear them I fall over or get too drunk then fall over! I keep any of my good stuff in our spare bedroom with my card making stuff - they can't get in there! Don't both about the rest as they are all covered in Husky hairs, lol - not so much now as they aint moulting at the moment.

woohoo!!!!! Finally got everything ready! Dogs are all excited for their first crimbo

HoHoHo!

We have a scrooge in the family (Jamie's dad) and he can't wait until its over! Boring bugger, I love crimbo

I hate going shopping! Don't like queues! I shop online if I can but it's difficult to buy online for other people as I like to physically see the product first! People say Im very odd for female as I hate shopping, dont do handbags, not fussed on clothes or shoes, I only enjoy shopping for my dogs!