Husky Farts????

mbb23

OMG is it just Grey...........????:eek2: :26:

For the Love of God it smells like somthing has just crawled up there and died!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His farts really stink!!!!!

He leaves a big cloud of green Gas behind him and everyone just has to leave the room LOL :biggerGrin:

He maybe good looking but God he stinks!!!!

Might be too much grain in the food. My shepherd mix farted one time when I was asleep, it promptly woke me up and he turned and smelled his butt like did that come out of me, looked at me and ran out of the room. I would have laughed, but was trying to beat him out.

Finn is notorious for the stretch n fart combo. Every time she gets out of her crate or up from a nap or anything like that, big stretch, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fart. Doesn't even phase her and I just wonder if she is causing a hole in the ozone layer. Lol.

She also gets huge hiccups every time she wakes up. Adoreable.

OMG is it just Grey...........????:eek2: :26:

For the Love of God it smells like somthing has just crawled up there and died!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His farts really stink!!!!!

He leaves a big cloud of green Gas behind him and everyone just has to leave the room LOL :biggerGrin:

He maybe good looking but God he stinks!!!!

Had to read your post twice then to see if you were talking about Grey, or still talking about Tony :rofl::rofl::rofl: Ours used to but since we changed to BARF we get no more bottie burps...

We dont have our 3 farting too much. However you will know when they do fart!!!!!!!!!! Paul and Jamie like to blame their farts on the dogs so when the dogs fart we blame it on them lol lol Dont know which smells worse though!

My sisters doberman is hillarious when she lets one off! She will fart and then looks right around to her bum and smells it as if she is saying 'was that my bum?......... No it can't be it doesnt smell like roses' lol

Dakota has the silent, deadly ones. He'll just be napping peacefully, then suddenly we'll all have to leave the room. It has been horrible today -- he ate part of a dead rabbit yesterday before I could stop him, and the poor guy had the runs last night. He's still acting normal, but he sure does stink. Have to keep an eye on him, hopefully won't have to run him to the vet.

Nikita isn't much for passing gas, but his old-man-mouth reeks like sun-baked garbage. If he's panting, he can run us out of here, and we have to keep the car windows down if he's in it.

Nikita isn't much for passing gas, but his old-man-mouth reeks like sun-baked garbage.

Had to chuckle at that one, as it sounds like Bo somedays. (Thank goodness it's not everyday!)

Bo was sleeping behind my chair last night when I heard him butt burp. (Normally, you can't hear him.) Anywhoo, before long, we were both exiting the room at top speed.

I'm sorry, I have never read such a funny thread in my life! Good job I'm in the house on my own, I'm laughing out loud to myself!!

Myshka used to do it but we've not experienced a botty burp for ages now - thank God, though they were rank when she did. The funniest was when she was sitting on the wooden floor, she must have vibrated while letting rip & jumped up SO quickly as if it was the floor!!

All she does now is burp - usually after a big drink, she walks right up to you, stretches or sits down & burps, then walks off - charming!! Now we also have Diesel the burp artist too! I hope he doesn't start farting, a big lad like him!!

Oh, don't get me started on burps -- Dakota is the WORST! I have yet to get one on video, but he's very loud, and I swear his lips vibrate. We were in the vet's office last week standing on one side of an L-shaped counter to check out, while other patron were on the other side of the counter also waiting to check out. I was signing the credit card slip with Dakota standing behind me, and I heard him let out one of his classic burps. I saw out of my periphery that the two other patrons turned and looked toward me, so I looked up and said, "It wasn't me!" and pointed to Dakota. They looked around the counter and laughed, and the man said, "What do you say?!"

EXCUSE ME! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL.... too funny - Earl's farts actual sound like a human's!! The first time he did it he was sitting in the kitchen waiting for his supper and let one rip - he turned around so fast and looked so frightened that we could only laugh..... he loves to belch, too..... quite rude actually, never had THAT issue before.