app suggestions?

Kissu & Aara

Getting a regular iPhone 4 tomorrow. We're switching carriers and it's the only decent phone they have that is affordable for us ATM.

Was wondering what good apps there are for free. I'll take any suggestions, but I'm mainly looking for...

Music player/download

Games

Photo enhancing/editing

There are LOTS of free apps!

I recommend downloading "FindFreeApps" (AKA: "FeelFreeApps"), it finds the latest apps that are on sale (or are free when they did cost money.). And the app's free!

For games, there's tons! What genre do you like? ("FindFreeApps" has different categories....including games)

For photo editing/enhancing...the only good ones I've found are the ones you have to pay for....so I don't have any.

The iPhone already comes with the iPod feature, and with that you can play music! Not sure about music downloading apps, though. You'd probably have to download them on your PC first, then sync your iPhone up.

These are the Apps that I use on a regular basis....most of them are free!

- WeatherEye (for...telling the weather! Forecasts and such.)

- FindFreeApps (for finding apps that are free or are on-sale.)

- Cut the Rope (a fun game...not sure if it's still for free, though, but when I got it it was.)

- Chess (should be free)

- Warp Dash (game)

- Early Bird (game)

- Sentinel 2 and 3 (TD games)

- Epic War TD (TD game)

- Gem Keeper (another TD game)

- iMapMyWALK

- TuneIn Radio (handy if you don't have a radio...you can tune in to radio stations from North America, I think...)

- IMDb (information on movies)

- SoundHound/Shazam (run these babies to find out what the name of the song that is currently playing on the radio in the car, at a restaurant, etc, etc. Really handy!)

- SeaChoice

- Instant Wild (google it, it's cool! and free!)

"Amazing Breaker" is a really good game. Very addictive! They have the free version and a paid version.

"Instagram" is one i really like and you can use it for photo editing aswell.

"Words with Friends" is one game everyone should have ;)

"Photosynth" is a great one too.

My sons and i also like "Turbo Grannies" and "Ninjump" :)

Sneezies is a game where you have these bubbles with a furry pet in them and you have to pick the right spot on the screen to tap to release a powder that starts a chain reaction of sneezes. You have to pop as many bubbles as you can. Gets very tricky as the game goes on.

Cool. Sounds fun and addictive. Thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...