The end to an era, fare whee well, Buddha Boy

Kara

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to let our Big Boy, Buddha, go this morning just before noon. He went very easily, and better then we expected. He took a turn for the worse over the weekend, and we just couldn't let him go on that. He was 13.5yrs old, and my husband and I's first dog together. He was kind, loyal, protective and a great role model for the two huskies he was a big brother of during his life with our pack. Gracie Husky Pup with was with us the whole time to and from the vet, she sniffed him on the ride home for a little while, and then climbed in the front seat of the van and rested her paw on my arm the remainder of the ride home. It is an end of an era. Buddha is resting right next to his Alice Husky girl in the redwoods, and I am positive she was there to great him on the other side of the rainbow. FARE THEE WELL, BUDDHA.

Mama Loves You Big Boy!

[ATTACH=full]38734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]38735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]38736[/ATTACH]

May the road rise up to greet you, may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the snow fall soft upon your path and until we meet again may God Hold you gently in the Palm of His Hand, close to His Heart. Peace be with you dear Buddha! Mama, the next rainbow you see will be Buddha's gift to you! Cherish it He's watching over you right now and will be until you arrive. Peace to you and the family as well. Carmen OFM. :rainbowbridge::cry1:

Thank you everyone for your kind condolences over my sweet boy. I've been busy with the new puppy, but still missing him a bunch, and it was nice to revisit the forum today to see some more of these and remind me of my first dog ever as an "adult in life". It is so nice to have a place to share this sad news, as well as all the happy news.

Many thanks again HO gang! :grouphug: