NEW Member Maps

Marc

Member Maps

Hi All,

There was a suggestion made a few days ago regarding having a map where we can show where everyone is on the forum.

WHAT IS OUR MEMBER MAP?

The member map has been create with a program called vbgooglemaps which will allow you to pinpoint your location on a map with a pushpin. You will also be able to see other peoples pushpins on the map and hover over pushpins to see who they belong to.

All pushpins are colour coded for each usergroup, so you will be able to see where admins are, supermods, mods, premium members/donators and registered members.

WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

If you click on the QUICKLINKS menu in the menu bar, you will find it under MemberMaps at the bottom. Click here and adding yourself it fairly self explainatory by clicking Your Entry, then clicking your location on the map, then clicking the Update Information button.

!!!READ THIS WARNING FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT!!!

As it is googlemaps, you could pinpoint your location down to the exact house if you wished to do so. This is up to you, however be aware that all other logged in members can see that location. Personally I chose the center of my home town rather than my street.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice on Marc, but just looked at your location and according to the map you live just outside Eglwyseg in North Wales. :confused: Are you permanently camping there???;) Added to rep

PMSL!!

He can create something technical but yet something so simple and he's lost ROFL!!

Ive added a peg around where we are. Looked at the satelite version and OMG our garden is so tidy. Ive never seen it that tidy, must have been took before we moved in lol

claire has just posted where we are, may help those of you coming to the party next weekend find us...a great idea marc!

by the way amz, can marley read google maps?

Marley is intelligent but he aint that intelligent, lol However Gizmo give's it a good try ;)

[ATTACH]2618[/ATTACH]

hey why is he on my restaurant on facebook and not on husky owners?????? lmao:confused13:

He said my staff was upto no good so had to keep an eye on them lol He said he doesnt need to keep tabs on everyone on husky owners then as we were behaving lol ;) Now he has too though, he says, but I think he just says it because his boyfriends and girlfriends are on here lmao ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

If you click on the QUICKLINKS menu in the menu bar, you will find it under MemberMaps at the bottom. Click here and adding yourself it fairly self explainatory by clicking Your Entry, then clicking your location on the map, then clicking the Update Information button.

!!!READ THIS WARNING FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT!!!

As it is googlemaps, you could pinpoint your location down to the exact house if you wished to do so. This is up to you, however be aware that all other logged in members can see that location. Personally I chose the center of my home town rather than my street.

Marc, where is the quick link, cant see the wood for the trees...

Al