Sign in to follow this  
siberian_wolf

Dates for October camp

Nothing better than an advance notice :)

The dates for this years October camp will be

Friday 12th - Monday 15th October

A site hasn't been decided yet but as soon as we have organised a site, an announcementwill be made :)

Hope you can make it :D

what part of uk are you looking at

I would like to know that as well as we are going to try and make it as well..caravan in tow ....(and the need to do some shopping and not spending it on internet shops and pay like gbp 20 for shipping LOL) but most importantly costings ferry or tunnel furkiddos shot updates etc etc...

what part of uk are you looking at

I would like to know that as well as we are going to try and make it as well..caravan in tow ....(and the need to do some shopping and not spending it on internet shops and pay like gbp 20 for shipping LOL) but most importantly costings ferry or tunnel furkiddos shot updates etc etc...

We are looking at South UK, most likely Dorset area as me and jamie really want to come (as we cant make april camp) but would just be back off honeymoon and wont be able to afford to travel or have the time off so looking at camps near us so we can be there but also still be able to work during the day time too

OK sounds good means tunnel for me then which I prefer any ways... and the OH def likes better as she gets seasick very easily....

aww yes i love you for giving the dates i've been meaning to ask about this as i have to put in holidays in work in advance so can give these dates in tomorrow now xD just hope they'll let me have it off!

Was going to try and make the October camp as it would have been our first camp, but unfortunatly its just to far... Hope you all have a great time though

*discussion being held by staff as to final decision on location*

this may not be the final place.

bear with us x

Unfortunately due to distance involved it would be impractical for me to attend but hope all who do have a great time

if we manage it to oct camp, it is Michelle's birthday on the 14th, so you have plenty of time to think of things to do to her. lol Dunc

if we manage it to oct camp, it is Michelle's birthday on the 14th, so you have plenty of time to think of things to do to her. lol Dunc

:evil:

Are you going to April camp Roper?

Unfortunatly no, cant make this one, work is always crazy the week before and after easter so wouldt have been able to get the time off work.

if the other half has got his butt in gear or i have for that matter and we have a driving lisence we will defo be there x

lol i wonder what our stateside cousins reckon to the brit too far philosphy?.. If it in dorset we probably wont be there because i am at april camp for the week. Just had two weeks off with another two booked some time in oct/nov. I can only have the bare minimum time off (if any) for camp which is not practical with either time involved towing a caravan or expense in diesel just for a week end, but i do understand the southerners point of view.. maybe we can have two camps. a rufty tufty northern one and a southern shandy drinkers one! lol