for sale - ladies dresses 8-10

naomiJayne

I like the last one, Joe Brown Maxi in green tones, it's really cool, I would wear it with a pair of leggings and boots.....BUT I wish I was a size 10 again, I just busted through my 12s and my 14s are getting tight again! Ahhhhh:eek:

I like the last one, Joe Brown Maxi in green tones, it's really cool, I would wear it with a pair of leggings and boots.....BUT I wish I was a size 10 again, I just busted through my 12s and my 14s are getting tight again! Ahhhhh:eek:

I think this is closer to a 12 than a 10 I just put 10 on ebay to be safe. If you were interested I can send it to you and if it didn't fit just refund you. I bought it from one of my mums cataloges and the smallest size they sell is 12.

I think this is closer to a 12 than a 10 I just put 10 on ebay to be safe. If you were interested I can send it to you and if it didn't fit just refund you. I bought it from one of my mums cataloges and the smallest size they sell is 12.

Not sure how the whole thing works from UK to US, but let me think on it today, as I am home doing the "books" today, as yesterday was payday, but I still have to pay rent and utilities first and we are saving to buy a car at the end of the month:), but I have it saved in my "favorites". :pingu:

Not sure how the whole thing works from UK to US, but let me think on it today, as I am home doing the "books" today, as yesterday was payday, but I still have to pay rent and utilities first and we are saving to buy a car at the end of the month:), but I have it saved in my "favorites". :pingu:

ok no problem if you decide then I'll find out what the postage is :) x