:(

naomiJayne

oh hun. sometimes you have to listen to your head and not your heart no matter how much you want to.

And you said yourself on facebook, he has said yes to another when you move. SO it is only time before you get your second . xx

Quoting your message to me in your other thread yesterday--> "bless you for trying to help anyway. Don't feel bad if you can't" :)

maybe it was just not meant to be.. At least you can search for someone else who is as knowledgeable as you are about huskies

oh hun. sometimes you have to listen to your head and not your heart no matter how much you want to.

And you said yourself on facebook, he has said yes to another when you move. SO it is only time before you get your second . xx

I know it's completely the wrong time and we haven't really got the room but the lady was so caring all she wanted was whats right for her dog. I suggested rescues but she said she wamts to homecheck herself and she's hoping to be able to keep in touch with him. I don't like using my head :(

Quoting your message to me in your other thread yesterday--> "bless you for trying to help anyway. Don't feel bad if you can't" :)

maybe it was just not meant to be.. At least you can search for someone else who is as knowledgeable as you are about huskies

I just need to wait - and stop looking at huskies >.<

I know it's completely the wrong time and we haven't really got the room but the lady was so caring all she wanted was whats right for her dog. I suggested rescues but she said she wamts to homecheck herself and she's hoping to be able to keep in touch with him. I don't like using my head :(

using your head sucks sometimes :( but it is necessary too sometimes.xx

It sucks having to be sensible but in th long run it sounds like its better for you and the dog, at least you aren't putting yourself in a situation where you end up having to rehome him too. His owner sounds very caring, hopefully he will get his forever home soon :)

I hope she finds him an amazing forever home.

The OH has said I can have another when me move and have more space so it's not like I'll never have another. I just felt bad for not being able to help this time.

I hope she finds him an amazing forever home.

The OH has said I can have another when me move and have more space so it's not like I'll never have another. I just felt bad for not being able to help this time.

I understand very much how you feel, if it had been a good time for you I'm sure it would have worked out very well. I know you are sad but I think you are being very strong for doing the really right thing for everyone :)

i hate having to use my head i keep looking at all these rescue huskies that need homes i just dont have the room and its definatly not the right time x

not always risky to have a male with an in season bitch so long as ur careful - but the time is not right - when the time is right it will happen n ur 2nd will drop into your lap without u realising (trust me)

That's what happened with Kira so I know it will happen with my second too.

It was very nice of her, we don't alway get to hear when things work out for th best, just the bad stuff.

I messaged back saying I was very happy the breeder had taken him back and thanked her for letting me know. Made me feel much better anyway - I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day.