Raphael

sutsibe

Sutula's Raphael

May 21, 2005 - January 31, 2012

post-10891-0-17408900-1380234718_thumb.j

Farewell, my beloved fur-kid - run free over the Rainbow Bridge, and know that I love you and will miss you!

Raffi has been ill recently, and got noticeably worse over the weekend. He apparently managed to eat a piece of metal at some point, as revealed through an x-ray today, which perforated his intestines. Prognosis, even with surgery, was not good, so I let him go this afternoon... He was one of the more special fur-people to grace my life, and I miss him terribly...

post-1869-1358601714021_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Gigi, I am so sorry. I know how much you love your furbabies. Our thoughts and prayers with you and your pack.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Gi, you know how I feel....I'm thankful for Raf and that he allowed me to become his friend. His kisses and hugs were few, but when he gave them out, you knew he meant them.

I'm thankful to be allowed to have his daughter, Rynnie. She comes from 'good folk'.

My heart goes out to you, but you know that. Thank you for allowing me to share in loving your pack. They are the sweetest and will help you through this. Be sure to let them!

As for Raf, wait patiently at the Bridge, young man. Run with Shadow, Roller and of course Bo. Until we meet again......

Thanks, everyone, your sentiments are appreciated! It's been a rough day - I really miss my boy... I went out to the kennel soon after I got home, and just sat with various dogs and got and gave cuddles and kisses - which also helped somewhat.

The picture, by the way, was just taken 10 days ago - couldn't believe how different he looked at the vet's this afternoon, when I looked at him very objectively... He'd really lost weight - quickly! :(

Thanks, everyone, your sentiments are appreciated! It's been a rough day - I really miss my boy... I went out to the kennel soon after I got home, and just sat with various dogs and got and gave cuddles and kisses - which also helped somewhat.

The picture, by the way, was just taken 10 days ago - couldn't believe how different he looked at the vet's this afternoon, when I looked at him very objectively... He'd really lost weight - quickly! :(

:(:grouphug:

Thank you, everyone - I am grateful that he no longer is feeling pain - Monday night and Tuesday, I could really tell that he was really NOT feeling well... As difficult as it is to let them go, it's far, far more difficult for me to watch them suffer.