RIP my boy Saxon

Luna

Hi guys, i was told i could post this here.

Saxon is clearly not a husky but he is the reason we have space for Luna right now :)

He was my first very own dog and the soul mate we all find in our prescious companions. I loved him so much and it's only been 3 weeks so the pain is so raw. He is everything i ever wanted in a dog and i am a better person for ever having him in my life.

Hope you like...

[ame]

[/ame]

RIP Saxophone xxxxxxxx

thank you and yes this little guy was so very special, i do really miss him so very much.

I'll be having a tattoo done for him too when i've finished designing it... I won't be having one for every dog we have through here as i wouldn't have any skin left. But...one that symbolises that he was my first (own) dog and the fact that i will always, no matter what, have dogs (plural) in my life :)

xxx

Sorry for your loss. I know the feeling. My first two were both strays and had them for 16 and 17 yrs old. I still miss my guys. They were characters too!! Been gone three years and I still miss them. They put upwith so much from me and gave so much back!!!