Banned Member

Marc

Hi Guys,

We all know the situation regarding fundraising and what happened with Leah (shadowpups) on the forum. Well today it has ended up with Husky Owners being slated around the net on other forums due to the actions of what she has done.

Leah has now been banned from the forum perminantly. I should not have to defend our forum due to the actions of another that were completely wrong in the first place.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an awful situation that has been thrust upon yourselves that you do not deserve:(

everybody on here appreciates all you and Sarah have and will continue to do for the love of the breed.

I especially appreciate all Sarah has done to help where SHARE is concerned,she is an absolute star :grouphug:

Agree with it to be honest, she took as much as £40 from very good people and yeah someone can say that they're sorry but at the end of the day, if you didn't ban every single person that said sorry, you'd have a lot of trouble.

It looked bad on the forum and hopefully she respects that.

Stacey xxx

Agree with it to be honest, she took as much as £40 from very good people and yeah someone can say that they're sorry but at the end of the day, if you didn't ban every single person that said sorry, you'd have a lot of trouble.

It looked bad on the forum and hopefully she respects that.

Stacey xxx

Stacey, believe me, if we did ban everyone who said sorry after doing something to rock the boat, there would be a lot less members on here right now!! We give people chances to redeem themselves, everyone deserves a second chance (some have actually done stupid things on several occasions but are still on here) but each is looked at on it's own merit.

Stacey, believe me, if we did ban everyone who said sorry after doing something to rock the boat, there would be a lot less members on here right now!! We give people chances to redeem themselves, everyone deserves a second chance (some have actually done stupid things on several occasions but are still on here) but each is looked at on it's own merit.

Well said Val :)

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I assumed Stacey meant that saying sorry doesn't make it right or take back what she did. If sorry was all it took to be able to stay, then that would be wrong, given the poor light she casted on an forum who truly has the breeds best interest at heart.

Or maybe you were just confirming what she said, and I should go to bed.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I assumed Stacey meant that saying sorry doesn't make it right or take back what she did. If sorry was all it took to be able to stay, then that would be wrong, given the poor light she casted on an forum who truly has the breeds best interest at heart.

Or maybe you were just confirming what she said, and I should go to bed.

Lmao bedtime :D

Strength comes from tribulation. Not always an easy road, and not always how you'd like things to work out, but at the end of the day, you've done your best.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

No you shouldn't have to defend this forum on other sites and you shouldn't have to defend your actions to a single person on here. . .well except maybe Sarah if you do something really um weird O_o (like says images of pink frilly tutus bordering the forum or something) :grouphug: Having been on a couple forums myself where questionable things have been done by members I can say this is the best decision for this site and not that my opinion is worth a half cent on this matter but I fully support it. She did wrong she apologized and now you admins are left to deal with the fallout. You do what is right by you and frankly anyone that knows the true spirit of this site will support that decision whether vocally or hiding in the shadows holding a little white sign saying either "we support this" or "meep angry admin peoples run!" depending which sign they grab. I personally would just like to thank all admins for what they have built here and what they constantly fight to protect as a place to learn and meet other sibe lovers from around the world and at the same time fight so fiercely to protect and help those that have no voice.