15 kids!!!

loops

when my lads were at junior school, they were in different classes due to age, but there were siblings in their classes, one in each, & they were from a family of 14 children! All single pregnancies, no twins or anything! :jawdrop:

We left the area not long after as the school closed down & we moved to the country but I heard she had another one .... Mum & Dad had Christian names beginning with the letter "K" ....... now why would I tell you that strange fact?? Nothing weird about that. Because EVERY one of the children had names beginning with the letter "L"!! I used to know them all as I helped in the school but I can only remember half their names now - ever so weird & wonderful they were too!! :P

Ah yes, we have one of those on tv here, the Duggars...they just had their 20th, but the baby was lost sadly and they are back to 19. This woman is in her forties and in my opinion, enough is enough. They also have 2 grandchildren, as their oldest son started having babies with his wife immediately upon getting married. All self supporting....but then to go on tv....http://duggarfamily.com/

Father in law is from a family of 12 kids.

Further back in his line (4 or 5 generations ish) they had a family of 24 with 4 sets of twins

that is amazing O.o how can they be so lucky LOL

mom is the youngest kid of 8 siblings. Dad is the oldest of 7 siblings :rolleyes: yep Indonesians tend to have lots of kids. But then the governments got sick of the rising population rate that is causing more and more poverty, crime etc etc so now we Indonesians are suggested to own 2 kids max per family :P

that's brilliant - that suggests you can go back to the store and exchange them until you find the perfect children = if only :)

:doglaugh:

"I want to exchange my son. He wets his bed too frequently" "I want to exchange my daughter. She screams like a banshee" :lolman: