Sign in to follow this  
Dunc

Don't be a stranger at camp....

Woop woop can't wait to see everyone again will feel bit better as meet more people since camp and mum will hold gus so if u see gus the bfg go say hi guys gus loves everyone ask marc and sarah he was there best friend well marc anyway whoever has food will be his bfg

gus???? yayayayayayay :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: gus gives the best hugs:wub:

no your crotch drinks more pmsl :lolman::doglaugh:

tell me about it! last night it had coffee, ffs i scalded my mary! lol

despite meeting talon i have yet to be talon'd - however it seems i own the first sibe to ever piss him off :P lol - i wont post pics tho lol

every1 seems to know me anyway - despite the fact i dont know people lol - i didnt know it was shadow-kodah who spoke to me at oct camp on the walk - oops lol but she knew who i was

april camp is my first but when we came down in october for the day everyone was welcoming...needless to say the fact that i fell onto my bum not even 5 mins in being there

Lol louise yep he will be there with zena and jasper aka doof for all who want to meet him NIX

april camp is my first but when we came down in october for the day everyone was welcoming...needless to say the fact that i fell onto my bum not even 5 mins in being there

:doglaugh:

gutted no one got pics lol

i'm a quiet person:whistling:

:doglaugh::doglaugh::doglaugh::doglaugh:

despite meeting talon i have yet to be talon'd - however it seems i own the first sibe to ever piss him off :P lol - i wont post pics tho lol

every1 seems to know me anyway - despite the fact i dont know people lol - i didnt know it was shadow-kodah who spoke to me at oct camp on the walk - oops lol but she knew who i was

You mean this

post-8679-0-15148100-1375428732_thumb.jp

post-1308-13586012178614_thumb.jpg

You mean this

[ATTACH=full]34502[/ATTACH]

pmsl - yeh i do lol - he looks sooo scary there n yet he is awesome n so soft n cuddly - trust me to have the 1 dog to piss him off lol

this too lol

179425_10150097969391681_714381680_6737153_5408497_n.jpg

we are hopefully coming over on a day visit :)

Then you will wish you was staying lol