New members please read me

Sarah

The site seems great and I can't wait to jump in.. picking up baby Luna in 9 days! My only question, and I promise I'm not as stupid as this question is going to sound... I actually work in IT (wait for it...) I can't figure out for the life of me how to post a new topic. (I know... I'm *that* person). Any help would be greatly appreciated! I want to tell everyone about my new little bundle of love, Luna Eclipse :) thanks!

go to the section you want to post in eg Introductions on the main page - click it and it take you to that part of the forum - near the top on the right is an orange button that says post new topic ;)

• 4 months later...

Really enjoying this site.... Think I am hooked already and its only been 24 hours. :) Think Nick is going to get fed up with his phone going off with all the email notifications of me posting. :P

LOL it's nearly as addictive as huskies :D

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi to all our new members. Thank you for joining up.

Why not go to our main page and start a new topic in the introductions section, we'd love to hear about you, if you have a husky already or not and see some photos to get to know you. If you're not sure of anything on the forum or have a pet related question, ask away, there's always someone to help you :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

good, makes it a lot easier for me. haha :D

go to the top right, click on those three little lines at top. click "forums" then "members" and lastly, "introductions."

now, go to top left and click the three little dots, and "new topic." you can't post pictures till after five comments/ posts. but I'm sure you're nearing that by now.

hope this helps ! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I am still having problems voting on this site.
It just 'locks' halfway 'into' it.
I'm not gettingvany more 'Thank You's for voting...

Is tapatalk any better now and does this connect any better with the vote site? TIA Maz51

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

11 hours ago, Maz51 said:

I am still having problems voting on this site.
It just 'locks' halfway 'into' it.
I'm not gettingvany more 'Thank You's for voting...

Is tapatalk any better now and does this connect any better with the vote site? TIA Maz51

Marianne, the voting site, as I have said before has nothing to do with Husky Owners it is an external site from 1award.co.uk no influence from us whatsoever... on my pc it takes a while but then does connect. i have not tried on my phone or vial tapatalk because I have no need to do that. why not report it o 1award.co.uk ...

Marianne, the voting site, as I have said before has nothing to do with Husky Owners it is an external site from 1award.co.uk no influence from us whatsoever... on my pc it takes a while but then does connect. i have not tried on my phone or vial tapatalk because I have no need to do that. why not report it o 1award.co.uk ...
I thought this Rob but having received several emails off tapatalk I wondered.
I have also contacted 1award many times. [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, eriin said:

there's a chat?! i only use the app. i assume the chat only applies to the website version? if not am i blind that i havent seen it, or is it a third party app?

website version only...

• 3 years later...
On 8/6/2009 at 5:18 AM, Sarah said:

To me its like a really good forum platform for pet owners, Thanks anyways for welcome note, No suggestions for now, for its like a good community to join.

Welcome to the pack :)

If you've not yet posted an intro, please feel free to do so and join in the fun and the chats that are had daily.

There are members here from all over the world, all with their own unique experience, so why not add your own experiences to the mix :)

I am always looking for ways to improve the site for our members and to make it as user friendly as possible. Please feel free to PM me or reply here, your first impressions, what you think, what you'd like to see, anything you struggled with etc :) I want to know the good and bad bits so we can remain the biggest husky - owners forum on the web :D

Looking forward to seeing you around :)

For the "i've been around a while" members, please also feel free to add your comments / suggestions / criticisms :)