New members please read me

Sarah

Thanks for offering this kind of help!

I'm not sure if I just get caught up in all the great topics going on and don't spend enough time searching on the logistical stuff. But knowing how to add my picture so it shows up ( I know now this is an Avatar and will change my settings), and adding those cute taglines/photos within each post would be great.

Is there a specific spot on the site that gives these type of instructions? Maybe making that spot a little more noticeable would be helpful OR again - it might just be I haven't spent enough time looking for it...?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone i'm new here,i love the site its great,all the advice is brill had a good read,and will continue to read more,i would like to put a widget on my profile but struggling to work out how to, ive made one but cant work out to get on my profile can anyone please help,would be very appreciated,the welcomes were fantastic so friendly

many thanks claire

bananen_smilies064.gif

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

How do i do one of those banners at the bottom of the page? xx

They are called Pita Pata.

Find someone elses Pita Pata counter and double click on it.

This will take you to the Pita Pata website.

There you can create your own.

Once you have created it, it will give you a code

You then add this to your SIGNATURE in your preference settings.

:clap:

• 4 months later...

I just might not be seeing them but are there 'next thread' and 'previous thread' buttons?

There arent previous/next thread buttons on the forum. This is a very old topic and possibly doesnt have the correct information. Is there anything particular that you are trying to do?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have an iPad, not laptop or computer, it wont allow me to upload and pictures.. It this just an apple thing? Or is there somthing I am doing wrong? X

I would get tapatalk I think its 2.99. Besides that I would guess its an Apple thing idk though I'm more of a pc fanboy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Hi, i have an iPad, not laptop or computer, it wont allow me to upload and pictures.. It this just an apple thing? Or is there somthing I am doing wrong? X

The upload uses Flash and all Apple devices don't have Flash. Like James says, many people use Tapatalk on their phones for this. I'm quite sure it's also available for the iPad.

• 4 weeks later...

The site seems great and I can't wait to jump in.. picking up baby Luna in 9 days! My only question, and I promise I'm not as stupid as this question is going to sound... I actually work in IT (wait for it...) I can't figure out for the life of me how to post a new topic. (I know... I'm *that* person). Any help would be greatly appreciated! I want to tell everyone about my new little bundle of love, Luna Eclipse :-) thanks!