-sigh-

Don't get me wrong I like games and I play them ALOT but my b/f has super rage yelling fits sometimes and I just want to relax on my days off and I cant when hes sitting there yelling at a game. Well today he was doing that and I just let out this big sigh becasue im sitting here trying to enjoy and play the same game while im sick and all i can hear is him swearing and yelling anyways after I sighed he looked at me and said "listen to music or something" I said I dont have headphones and he said " go visit your mom or something" really? how about I go visit my mom permanently and you can kiss my ...bum I dont think im over reacting I dont care that hes playing the game I just want him to stop nerdraging and if he doesnt like doing that part of the game so much maybe he shouldent do it!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my lil bro and my dad both shout at their games too - its SO annoying when ur trying to relax or watch a movie or something - i would just listen to music on ur laptop or something n have it really loud to annoy him - or wait till hes relaxing n just randomly shout about things lol

my lil bro and my dad both shout at their games too - its SO annoying when ur trying to relax or watch a movie or something - i would just listen to music on ur laptop or something n have it really loud to annoy him - or wait till hes relaxing n just randomly shout about things lol

Lol he would get mad at me for getting so mad at the game -.- I have a desktop not a laptop or I would just lock myself in my room for the rest of the day :P I cant stand yelling and its even worse when there is swearing >.<

My ex was on his xbox or ps3 constantly so much so i didnt really exist anymore and i just got go and find something else to do or stick some headphones on also i used to turn his surround sound on bluetooth my phone to it and blast music in the end as it annoyed me that much LOL

My ex was on his xbox or ps3 constantly so much so i didnt really exist anymore and i just got go and find something else to do or stick some headphones on also i used to turn his surround sound on bluetooth my phone to it and blast music in the end as it annoyed me that much LOL

I always watch videos and films on line as I normally have nothing better to do when the OH is on games and it makes his internet (and game) lag .. = more nerdrage ^^

Don't get me wrong I like games and I play them ALOT but my b/f has super rage yelling fits sometimes and I just want to relax on my days off and I cant when hes sitting there yelling at a game. Well today he was doing that and I just let out this big sigh becasue im sitting here trying to enjoy and play the same game while im sick and all i can hear is him swearing and yelling anyways after I sighed he looked at me and said "listen to music or something" I said I dont have headphones and he said " go visit your mom or something" really? how about I go visit my mom permanently and you can kiss my ...bum I dont think im over reacting I dont care that hes playing the game I just want him to stop nerdraging and if he doesnt like doing that part of the game so much maybe he shouldent do it!

"go visit your mom or something"....really, well I would say, why don't you take the F@$%^ing game and go to your moms! We don't do video games in our house, but we do just have one TV with cable and another that just plays dvds and my hubby tends to get himself stuck on the VH1 classic channel and for the last two days it has been Thrash Metal TV documentaries ....Thrash metal before noon is just not okay in my book. But I would not want to hear him scream at a game for more than a few minutes before I would loose my cool!

Good Luck:(, and it might be time to have the girls over for a night and interrupt his peaceful time...lol

yeah thats what i did lol!

yup, 14yrs in it now, and well I lost it around year 4, and exploded , now I explode all the time:)lol this is where the married women gets the "old hag" "nag" "bitch", we try to be nice about it at first and they don't listen, we deal with it time and again, they don't get the message, then.....you explode one day and they still don't get it, but they stop all the same upon explosion. :rollingpin:

yup, 14yrs in it now, and well I lost it around year 4, and exploded , now I explode all the time:)lol this is where the married women gets the "old hag" "nag" "bitch", we try to be nice about it at first and they don't listen, we deal with it time and again, they don't get the message, then.....you explode one day and they still don't get it, but they stop all the same upon explosion. :rollingpin:

lol my ex was literally on it 24 7 and if not on that then playing with his cars then if not that then with his mates which is all fine but when there is literally no time for you it is not good so i exploded in a get rid kind of way lol!!

So i hope he makes time for you aswell as being on his games etc :)