R.I.P Mya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest AllenM

How awful!!! I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Mya was a wonderful girl who had people who loved her very much. Luckily you were able to make the decision that was best for her. Now she can run through endless fields of snow and eat abundant salmon. May she rest in peace.

Maddie, Mugs and Vicki

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My simpathy to ur loss

I am deeply sorry for u r loss every dog is a different character, a different person and takes a unik place in our family... I have also had a loss... So i can tell that's painful. But i can tell that Mya should find a place that will be a home like yours in heaven.... Fairwell Mya.....

my condolenses

Allen and family,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. She is beautiful and will be missed. Just reading this has saddened me. Naa ney sends you all husky kisses like only sibes do. Just think Mya is no longer suffering and able to run freely and she will be waiting for you all.

Allan I am so sorry to hear of your loss I did not know her but I know she holds a very special place in your heart and will be remembered always, our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.

Run free at Rainbow Bridge Mya x

Love Hayley and Star XxXxXxXxXx

Guest AllenM

Hi everyone,, i just felt i need to say ty once again to you all for your very kind words,wishes and thoughts i know they have brought us great comfort at a time when we were so low,its wonderful to be part of such a caring community and have such wonderful friends.

Thank you so much we will never forget her she will always be our beautiful baby girl no matter how many other sibes we have.

Allen,Lesley and Caprice. xx

Allen and his family have asked for the tribute to be taken down now. Mya is gone but will never be forgotten.

They would like to thank everyone for all their kind words and support.

She continues to run through Rainbow Bridge with all the huskies that have crossed over.

Take care Mya we all love you very much xxx

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, ty so much for the kind thoughts and words,, rly its not dragging up sad memories, we only have happy ones of her now,, so thank you to all the new members who have sent their kind wishes and thoughts.

Allen,lesley and caprice.