R.I.P Mya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest AllenM

Guest AllenM

Its with great sadness and streams of tears im typing this message its one of the hardest things ive ever done!!!!!!

Sadly we had to say goodbye to our beautiful baby girl Mya this afternoon:cry:.

It turns out her condition was a lot worse than anyone ever suspected the surgeon at the vets couldnt do anything for her that would give her any quality of life.

So we have had to make one of the hardest decisions anyone can be asked to make and that is say good bye to her.

We only had her for 3 months but she was such a large part of our lives and we had come to accept and realise the reponsibilities keeping a huskybrought with them.

She has givien us so much joy and happiness in her short time and i know we will never forget her.

Sllep tight Mya we love and miss you more than you will ever know.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allen, I am so so so sorry, she was such a gorgeous girl and I am so proud to have met her. My thoughts are with you all at this sad time

RIP Maya, you will be sadly missed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extremely sorry to hear about Mya...

Hard to even know what to say, I would be devestated if I had to make that choice. Mya was a lovely dog, its hard to think only last week I saw her at the campsite. Goes to show how quickly these things can creep up on us all. Can only say that although such a short life, its good to know that she was with such loving owners for that time.

I hope this brings you some comfort

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigour. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...

Goodbye mya i love u my gorgeous baby girl sleep tight i miss u more than i can say u'll always have a special place in my heart , mine and blaze's and even bingo's even tho he didnt show it much we all love u and are glad ur free from pain, run free angel we love u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im totally lost for words! What a shock to the system.

I feel really bad that I never got to the 2nd meet up to meet her :cry: she is a really gorgeous girl and although I may not have met you I know you loved her (and still do) so much that words can't describe it!

My heart is with you all at this difficult time.

You done all you could and gave her a life full of happiness and love and she gave it in return and now she has gone to Rainbow Ridge where she can watch over you and wait for the time where she can be reunited with her loving family

Allen i am so very sorry for your loss!

Mya was a beautiful girl with a massive personality bursting with love! What a devastating decision you had to make, although i know Mya will be free from any pain and discomfort now.

RIP Mya, run free! xxxx

My thoughts are with you and the family xxx

Guest AllenM

Thank you all

Thank you all for your kind words and sentiments they really do mean so much its hard to read them without feeling so much loss and pain.

Mya was and will always be loved so much everything reminds us of her and i just keep expecting to see her come running in thru the back door with her tail wagging and her big green eyes smiling.

You all are really wonderful people and i hope none of you have to go thru this pain for a very long time.

Allen xxx:cry:

OMG our thoughts and prayers are with you, please put her name down for the candle ceremony, we have honour this over the years and it helps,

God bless you both and remembers,

you gave her all that love and she knew that,

You cared enough to let her go, she knows that

You cry like you heart is broken. she knows that

Love her like she is still there,

when the day comes and you are reunited, there will be a lot of husky hugs to catch up on

Terry

http://www.sibernet.com/memorial/candle_current.phtml

Allen, I'm sitting here, in a small town in Iowa, reading this thread before I head home from work. It's about 4:25 in the afternoon. My eyes are all watery, my lips are quivering; I feel so badly for you and Mya. It is so difficult to lose a part of your family, and even more so when you have to make the decision. The pain will ease after time, and you will come to understand that the decision was for the best. But it will take some time. Until then, I know that everyone here will help however they can.