Indi-Dog January Sale!

Sid_Wolf

Just thought i'd let you guys know smile.gif

All through January there is 10% off EVERYTHING from Indi-Dog! So if you've been thinking of getting a new collar, lead or harness check out www.indi-dog.co.uk

The offer will be applied on the 1st of Jan and finish on the 31st

Also, Walking Belts will be avaliable soon, I've been making and trialing one this week, perfect for handsfree walking and walking multiple dogs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all of the collars/leads/harnesses etc now just plain colours? The photos are of patterned items but you only get to pick the colour. Or have I missed something?

pick the colour and give measurement, then click next to go to the patterns

Ok possibly going to sound silly again but I can't find the 'next' button? :confused:

under the types of collars, i think im going to put it above them tho

Hi :) Just wondering how much it would cost for a harness like Stormy 's Shadow? Front leading with a ring on the back aswell i think? Thank you :)

Do you want ribbon and padding?

Hi Sid, All the best for the new year.

Can you get any other designs in the webbing? I was after grey/silver wolf paw prints on black webbing.

I can only get normal paw prints:

post-8679-0-34904300-1372874817_thumb.jp

post-685-1358600909602_thumb.jpg

If i dont get ribbon is it just the colour Nylon?

yes if you dont have ribbon it will just be the colour you choose, I have black, red, green, purple, royal blue, light blue, navy blue, pink, baby pink, yellow, its not nylon, its cushion webbing :)

Thanks Sid the black one looks perfect is it 25mm. I will be ordering 2x slip collars and 2x leads at the end of the month when paid. :D

its 22mm so will take up most of the webbing :)

make sure to order via pm on here or use the contact form on the website as that ribbon isnt on the website :)