Siberian Husky History

Dunc

The Siberian Husky (Russian: Сибирский хаски, Sibirskiy Haski) is a medium-size, dense-coat working dog breed that originated in eastern Siberia. The breed belongs to the Spitz genetic family. It is recognizable by its thickly-furred double coat, sickle tail, erect triangular ears and distinctive markings.

An active, energetic and resilient breed whose ancestors came from the extremely cold and harsh environment of the Siberian Arctic and were bred by the Chukchi of Northeastern Asia, it was imported into Alaska during the Nome Gold Rush and spread from there into the United States and Canada, initially as a sled dog. It rapidly acquired the status of a family pet and a show-dog.

Mine never found me any gold :D

mine neither m8 although has found the odd bird (unfortunately not the 2 legged kind!)

lol does he not help you get niticed though,. can't go anywhere with him without being stopped by people, not always that good looking must admit lol

lol does he not help you get niticed though,. can't go anywhere with him without being stopped by people, not always that good looking must admit lol

Thats because you not a bloke I get some nice totty coming up to me ;)