-sighs-

RIOTcore

Just had to get in between chinook and kiz because kiz was by me while i was decorating the tree and chinook came up and growled at her, kiz ended up right up close to me, but before that chinook went into kiz's bed twice then growled at kiz just because she went to get into her bed

dont worry about it too much, my girls often do this, they guard things from each other and every now and then they start for no reason at all, they're both as bad as each other!

the more you stress about it and get involved the worse it may become, unless they are gunna tear each other apart then leave them to it, its usually all noise, I let the girls get on with it and they stop within a few seconds.

obviously if they are properly fighting then split them up

cheers guys, it seems to me that chinook is trying to make the house hers..she was the alpha in the pack she's just come from but that was 3 females including her and a boy so its not like she's not used to bitch company...but it is like chinook is trying to take over, poor kiz is scared to move a muscle sometimes