6th and final home :)

With a couple other people on here looking up their husky's history I thought I'd see if I could find anything else on Diesel since he was an owner surrender to the shelter. Come to find out I'm his 6th home and he's only 3yrs old :( His original breeder is a lady in Virginia but I haven't gotten a name or anything on her yet. I think I'm just going to stop now cause knowing how many homes he's gone to is painful enough for me I don't think I need to know anymore. No wonder the poor boy is an absolute wreck in training :confused: he probably hasn't had a solid amount of time to even bond with someone let alone learn things. Heck he didn't even know how to sit when I first got him :( Now he at least sits and waits patiently for dinner.

Eh, sorry about the little rant but I didn't expect to find that out for sure. *passes out candy canes and cookies*

Seriously how could you give that up :)

post-4-13695759298972_thumb.jpg

post-1092-13586006297504_thumb.jpg