40 x Duracell Plus AA Batteries - £2.05 delivered! @ Amazon

Dunc

We never find deals like that in the US. At least I don't. Bet the shipping cost would kill the price savings for me though.

16.89P now. Snooze and lose, that's my motto. Maybe it's because I'm from the US and not the UK. (I don't have the pound symbol on my keyboard. Wonder if maybe I should look for a keyboard with that symbol on it.)

We are writing to inform you that the price for

'Duracell Plus MN1500 Alkaline AA Batteries - 40-Pack' (ASIN: B002GU46UW)

was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order. Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see

we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

Your order has now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards

We are writing to inform you that the price for

'Duracell Plus MN1500 Alkaline AA Batteries - 40-Pack' (ASIN: B002GU46UW)

was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order. Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see

we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

Your order has now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards

bugger