� � � ☃ Pets and Christmas ☃ � � �

okami

I really wasnt sure where to ask this so if it is in the wrong place please move it :)

What do you think your pets make of the festive seasons ?

do you think they think we may have temporarily lost our minds ?

do they not notices ?

I will never forget one year i must have been about 7 , we wear invited to my very posh aunts house for boxing day .... she had an amazing house amazing tree must have been about 8 foot high , and decorated to perfection ,

we all went to her local pup (as was the thing in London in thoughs days) came back and .................................................. .........................

her perstion cats hat climbed the tree it was on the floor there was bits EVERYWHERE and i guess they had eaten the chocolate decorations cos there was cat sick everywhere HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! as a kid this was the funnyst thing i had seen ... think it made my cristmas!

so what about you ?

any festive pet storys ?

post-2387-0-56368900-1368302172_thumb.jp

post-6260-13586004440416_thumb.jpg

PMSL, excellent story :D

Taiya didn't really take any notice of the tree last year, but did know which were her pressies! Have to say i'm dreading a tree this year with Blue - just know, absolutely, 110%, without a doubt, it'll be over at some point :rolleyes:

jessie had been with me a week when we celebrated xmas last year we went to my grandma's for a couple of house came to find she had busted out of her crate chewed up the tree most of the decorations and chew my brand new xmas tree lights in half luckily they werent switched on lol

LOL

Suka was interested in the tree last year, kept on smelling it...but he is a curious dog, after all...

Other than that, he didn't really care. Sort of gave us a WTF look, though, when we were opening presents. But didn't care if he was buried in wrapping paper! He's such a darling. :)

I've occasionally had some problem with my boys thinking I've brought a toilet inside for their convenience (yuck!) - I don't plan to put up more than a small, artificial tree this year, and Tux wasn't loose in the house last year, so I don't know how HE would do with it! I usually make sure that there are only plastic/non-breakable and non-edible decorations (easily washed, too!) toward the bottom of the tree - anything else goes near the top!

My cats have usually had fun playing with, and occasionally stealing, some of those lower ornaments. Fortunately, live tree or artificial, I've never caught them climbing the tree! (Some of the cats do go outside, and do climb trees outside...)