stumbleupon awareness

Marc

Hi Peeps,

Please could I ask that if you use stumbleupon then please please please click the thumbs up for this website (main forum page and main www.husky-owners.com page please) either by using the link in the header or clicking the thumbs up in your stumblebar.

If you havent, I would encourage you to install it... You can find stumble at http://www.stumbleupon.com and I can almost guarentee once you have installed it, you'll always use it.

To give you a basic idea of what it is, it will ask you to tick some boxes once installed to show what your interests are. After you have ticked your interests you will be able to click a button (stumble button) which will take you to random websites that people have clicked thumbs up to that have the same interests as yourself. I use it constantly when Im online.

Reading the above you can see why I am so keen to get us on there.