pawtrekker scooter with sidewalker for sale

jaydog

Hi i have a pawtrekker scooter with a sidewalker and harness for sale. due to one of my boys having bad eyesight and the other won't pull unless he sees another dog further up. used but in very good condition. it has some scratches on the paintwork as expected. still plenty of tread on the tyres.

£250.00 ono

pick up only .

contact julian

Hey Julian,

That looks spot on.. One question, can you swing the sidewalker 'in' easily? I would be keeping it in a side alley so would need to be able to tuck that part away.

its just a nut and bolt to stop it swinging around. you could get a quick release nut. that would do it.

Oh jaydog could you possibly tell me how wide it is with the sidewalker, the reason I ask is i take Kodi down a cycle path but there are bollards (to stop people driving down it) so I need to ensure it will fit through.

Cheers

could you not just take it off?

Oh jaydog could you possibly tell me how wide it is with the sidewalker, the reason I ask is i take Kodi down a cycle path but there are bollards (to stop people driving down it) so I need to ensure it will fit through.

Cheers

could you not just take it off?

was gonna say same as lou lol - just take it off - it has a brushbow so just attach himtothe front

x back harnesses, 2 dog gangline i think

Staceybob , are you still selling an xback? If so how much and what size is it? only thinking of it for Blue at the mo in the side bit and could introduce Taiya to it when i'm used to it lol

jaydog (or anyone!) when I did get to use it with both, if Blue was out in front could Taiya go on the side bit (or vice versa) or would they both need to be out front?