'Benton' the dog: swearing pet owner goes viral

jelharou

I know, of course he should have been on a lead. I think thats why everyone is having a go at this guy. How can he be blaming the dog for :

you can watch the deer, smell the deer, get close to the deer, but don't scare them, and if they do get startled, absolutely don't run after them....

I know, of course he should have been on a lead. I think thats why everyone is having a go at this guy. How can he be blaming the dog for :

you can watch the deer, smell the deer, get close to the deer, but don't scare them, and if they do get startled, absolutely don't run after them....

absolutily, he's the only one to blame really, not the dog

Let's not forget that besides causing harm and distress to the deer, stags have been known also to inflict serious injury to dogs in the past in the park as well as nearby Bushy Park. There are some fantastic walks and bike rides there but so far I have not taken my two simply because I feel the stimuli of all the different sights and smells would be just too much for them. Ollie pulls like a train and howls like a banshee when he sees a horse so I dread to think what he would be like around wildlife such as this.

Yeah theres a video of a dog in..penticton? I dont remember some town around here where the deer seriously hurt this dog it lost its eye and it broke like every bone in its body it was traumatizing to watch I watched it becasue it said something about this cat playing with a baby fawn near a car on a road which it did...in the beggining :( So there is no doubt deer can be dangerous i think they are one of the most dangerous animals in the world and have attacked more people then anything else. However I think this video posted above is funny because it was completely random that guy is an idiot ofc but everything is all calm and your watching the deer then out of the distance u can hear yelling and it gets closer and u see a stampede and then a dog chasing after the stampede and then a guy comebody could have got hurt BUT they did not so I found it funny >.>