i have a confession to make

Kissu & Aara

I used to not like what I heard about Twilight. Hearing it from both haters side and lovers side. Never gave it a chance. Mostly cause I seem to go against the grain when it comes to popular stuff.

Watched the first movie tonight, since they're showing it cause of the new one.

As a vampire movie, it pretty much sucks. I liked James though. Which figures.

But as a romantic movie it was great! I wanna see the second now!

My boyfriend is very disappointed in me. :P

YAY welcome to the twilight (dark) side :P! lol Its really a romance movie. I was trying to explain Twilight to my bf last night. As you say, as a vampire movie it sucks but its pretty much about the (forbidden) love of two people who are utterly devoted to one another and THAT is what attacts people! lol

YAY welcome to the twilight (dark) side :P! lol Its really a romance movie. I was trying to explain Twilight to my bf last night. As you say, as a vampire movie it sucks but its pretty much about the (forbidden) love of two people who are utterly devoted to one another and THAT is what attacts people! lol

Exactly! My boyfriend doesn't get it either. I'm greatly enjoying teasing him about it though.

Saw Breaking Dawn yesterday and loved it. My husband didn't see me for ages while i was reading the four books, one after the other when the first movie came out. I just couldn't put them down. I love watching the Vampire Diaries and can't wait for them to start showing us season 3.

I loved the first book - I thought it was very good, very well written. The second book was ok, didn't like the third, and really didn't like the last one very much at all - I got too frustrated with Bella throughout the series! Saw the first movie, and just don't see any real need to see the rest... it was ok.

i went to the cinema and watched the 3 older films and then the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn back to back :redface1: It was sooooo good! Eeek!

Also on the topic of vampires, The Vampire Diaries is amazing, but, if you want vampires you have to watch True Blood! :)

I love True Blood! I can't wait for Season 5 to start!

I really like Twilight despite me being a hardcore vampire fan I like to remind everybody who hates it that they are vampires nobody REALLY knows what they are like becasue we have never met one and they probably do not exist :P The biggest complaint is usually about the sparkling part which in my mind makes alot of sense..look at some of the predators in the world and you will see some kind of pretty eyecatching thing that will lure their prey to them and thats what the sparkling is for :P My personal favorite version of the vampire is Anne Rices as you can tell by my pets names :P I didnt get into vampire diaries I just did not like it, True Blood however I LOVE. As for books I love Anne Rice's Vampire cronicles and I really enjoyed the Twilight series there is also a book by Christopher Pike called " The Last Vampire" which I also enjoyed :D I LOVE vampires what can I say I have a mini library of almost every Vampire book you can think of (almost) Ive even got an encyclopedia of vampires and the undead. Ive always been into the supertnatural and all that kind of stuff Ive got so many weird books :D People in high school would pick on me becasue of it calling me a witch or satanist ...I am neither I just like strange things o.O High school was a terrible place filled with awful people lol

I LOVE the twilight serires! I will say I didn't care so much for the 2nd book. I am not a Jacob fan. I had just read the first book when I went to see the first movie and the movie sucked! It was so cheesy! They HAVE gotten better with each movie. And even though I thought the first movie was badly made, I still find myself watching it when it comes on tv. If you liked the movies, I highly recommend reading the books. They are 10 times better!

I loved the first book - I thought it was very good, very well written. The second book was ok, didn't like the third, and really didn't like the last one very much at all - I got too frustrated with Bella throughout the series! Saw the first movie, and just don't see any real need to see the rest... it was ok.

:ditto: