day 3 non smoking

Mistyrayn

wow still non smoking..... not getting too ratty and only once have i lit a ciggy up but stubbed out after 2 puffs.. didn't taste right..eating like a bloody horse though.. SORRY girls but it still won't make me put weight on.. if it does ill be happy.. then ill look at diet book and bye bye to the weight gain again... LOL.. drinking far to much tea aswell.. ( comfort drinking ) which is why probs sleeping at moment...

thanks to all that have posted comments on day 1 diary... its giving me a great boost knowing you lot are rooting for me....

that was how I started riding by going on the back! Jamie had a VFR750 and it was so comfy! The amount of near misses Ive had I can see why many people dont like bikes. Luckily I only use the speed on the track (got track racing training from Chris Walker - races for Suzuki) - can't see the point of doing it on the road (Scares me!)