Anyone tried baby powder ?

I was googling dog smells because Bear smells sometimes pretty strong (or maybe im just paranoid about smells) but anyway I came across something that said you can use baby powder and brush it out to take the smell away. I bought some and just put in his fur and brushed it out and ITS WORKED !!!

NOTHING else ive tried has worked, obviously I kept it away from his eyes and face so he didnt breathe any in but has anyone else tried it ?

I was googling dog smells because Bear smells sometimes pretty strong (or maybe im just paranoid about smells) but anyway I came across something that said you can use baby powder and brush it out to take the smell away. I bought some and just put in his fur and brushed it out and ITS WORKED !!!

NOTHING else ive tried has worked, obviously I kept it away from his eyes and face so he didnt breathe any in but has anyone else tried it ?

sorry i meant to press reply to my above post so youd get a notification