scooter wanted

Topaz

Was wondering if anyone has an old scooter theywant to sell, I am trying to get Taz into some serious training and need a scooter, dont want to get a brand new one till Taz has proved he can run and pull at the same time.

Hey why dont u try ebay, theres a bloke on there that does complete starter kits fot about 150 and u get hsrnesses lines and bungee in for tnat too , thats cheaper than ud pay 4 a second hand paw trecker or dax. Posting off my mob so cant add a link, will do later wen on computer! I think i might have put a link on in an older post, see bargain basement i think!

This is the scooter I was thinking of......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Husky-Dog-Scooter-Mushing-Racing-Training_W0QQitemZ270430672671QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item3ef6ec971f&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

this guy usually has full full kits for sale, but doesn't seem to have a full kit available at the minute.....might be worth getting in contact with him and seeing if has any?