Website!

Sid_Wolf

I've finally finished my website, with full online cart :D Took me 2 nights, and a lot of messing around! I think i'm finally happy with it, check it out:

www.indi-dog.co.uk

Online cart is set up and working, if anyone spots any problems please let me know, oversea's buyers please just contact me as i cant figure out how to add overseas postage options yet! (does anyone know how to do this?!)

Just a heads up, I have now changed to cushion webbing from the polyester I was using. Some members have commented that they prefer this, and actually, after getting used to it I think I do too! :D

only found one "inconsistency":

'sokay, where'd ya hide the links page???

Looks good Sid and the best of luck to you!!!!

Oh yea, I removed it so I could post the site on here, as there were some links to other forums, which is against HO rules :)

Sid, since I just tore another web site up with my comments so I should tell you how good yours looks. I'm remiss in that at times and when I catch myself I try to go back.

Now, I'm curious; Is shipping to the US really as expensive as I've been lead to believe by UPS?? If I were to order a pair of collars and leashes - what I saw at UPS the price to ship would be something like 8 times the cost of the item (in that case something like US$170!!) ... I'm flabbergasted, shocked, astounded ....

Sid, since I just tore another web site up with my comments so I should tell you how good yours looks. I'm remiss in that at times and when I catch myself I try to go back.

Now, I'm curious; Is shipping to the US really as expensive as I've been lead to believe by UPS?? If I were to order a pair of collars and leashes - what I saw at UPS the price to ship would be something like 8 times the cost of the item (in that case something like US$170!!) ... I'm flabbergasted, shocked, astounded ....

it shouldn't be to bad as long as Sid puts down that its a Gift for you, to avoid all of those ridiculous taxes! e.g I ordered an NFL football shirt and ball i think shipping was $15 but I got charged an addiontal £20 for taxes and stuff when it arrived in the UK! -_-

aww thanks Al! :)

No it wouldnt be that much, I post using Royal mail standard airmail, postage to the US is usually around £4-£8 depending on what you order, why? you interested? :P