Hi all - new Sibes on the block...... take cover, save yourself....

Sibemum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stormy Tea what?

:lolman:

ahahah well at my house she spilt her tea on her crotch and the forum already has a "vodka crotch" cause loops spilt her vodka on her crotch at husky camp!! so I asked nicely if Stormy could be "tea crotch" when you look at mine<<<< she has it good! :D

Welcome to the pack. Be warned husky owners is hyper addictive. This time last year I didn't own a husky. Got Bo as a rehome in January and this site 'persuaded' me that maybe I should get a second. I learnt about SHWA on here as well as the other rescues and two months ago Ollie came into my pack from SHWA. From reading this site it persuaded me to get a rehome and not a pup. My worry is that I keep seeing all these threads about two becoming three and after seeing your lovely three it becomes even more tempting. Bad human parent must be me. If there is chicken in the fridge my human family ask me first if it's for the humans or the furkids. Usually it's for the furkids.

OMG It really is addictive.....

Re. the food situation I have actually taken food off of my husbands plate before because he inadvertantly took the dogs beef. :whip: What's wrong with beans eh?

I thought I was the only one.

Thank god I'm not alone. :lolman: Ok I admit it...Hi my name is Anj and I'm a serial husky spoiler......:yahoo:

OMG It really is addictive.....

Re. the food situation I have actually taken food off of my husbands plate before because he inadvertantly took the dogs beef. :whip: What's wrong with beans eh?

I thought I was the only one.

Thank god I'm not alone. :lolman: Ok I admit it...Hi my name is Anj and I'm a serial husky spoiler......:yahoo:

hahahaha you seem to be slotting right into the nuthouse with the rest of us!

Hi thanks for the welcome. :D I'm finding it hard to keep up there is so much going on on this site - it is fantastic! :wave1: Another wave :woohoo: (thinks to self.. Whew - I think I got away with casually slipping that in last smiley).

:bananadance1::bananadance::booty::bananalama::monkeydance::woohoo::wolf::sheep::motorbike::f1::doglick::dog3::lovebone::dogwalk::worship::huskyfall::pingu::hello::plane::llama2::cheeky::smile::ontopic:

OMG how sad..... But I'm glad that SHAD's line lives on - now that really is something so special.

:) Thanks! It's sad - I miss Shad, in particular, as he was my best friend (his mother is my avatar, and another old favorite!), especially in the last 7 or so years. All of the dogs in that photo would have been between 14 and 16 years by now, if they'd survived, and all but one had long, happy lives - Shad's brother, the gray leader, belonged to a friend who lost him too soon...

:thankyou:Beautiful dogs Hope Jessy settles in nicely. :D She looks so happy :)

Jessy is very happy...and has been from the beginning....Jeff said when she saw him it was as if she knew he was coming to save her! She still acts that way...she's a leaner, a smiler, and a talker! We fell in love immediately!!!!:lovebone::doglick:

Wow, I did a double take on that photo - was wondering who had put up a photo of Ozzy & Micah - they look so much like my two :)

Yaay!

I knew I had seen some pics that looked like my two when I first joined the forum and yes it was your two beautiful dogs!!:)

We have doppelgangers!!!Hee hee!:D

Hi Max and Blue from Skye, Storm and Shadow. What do you mean ONLY two Sibes? I know how much work they need... ;)Handsome, handsome boys you have there. Totally irresistable pics. :click: Thanks for the very warm welcome. :huskyrocks:

Thank you!I adore my boys soooo much!

I love looking at all the other gorgeous huskies on this site too.

Skye ,Storm and Shadow look great together.

Yes,3 huskies.........maybe one day soon!;)