Hi all - new Sibes on the block...... take cover, save yourself....

Sibemum

Thanks we need a 'Credit Managers rock' smilie :whip: - Can admin sort that out?

I tell you what that man flu is rife at this time of year.... You know it's not supported by the NHS - I know cos I looked it up - must be BUPA:lolman:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap:

It must be..........as I have more pics of mine than even those of grandkids! (I'm a bad grandma!)

HA HA...I definitely have more pics of the sibes than the grandkids...but that's the daughter's fault....and besides, the dogs are always happy to see us!

Angela, don't want to steal your thunder....:welcome: You have a beautiful pack...seems like lately 3's are the thing to have!!!:clap::clap::clap::lovebone::lovebone::lovebone:

:welcome: Your pack is beautiful.I could look at different huskies all day long as they are all individual -just like snowflakes,don't ya know!!!:)

I only have 2 Sibes in my life at the moment,but as I am a serial rescue site trawler-who knows what could happen anytime soon!!;)

Hello from my boys-Max and Bluex

post-9359-0-12430900-1365460837_thumb.jp

post-5380-13585999886309_thumb.jpg

:clap:

:thankyou:Beautiful dogs Hope Jessy settles in nicely. :D She looks so happy :)

:welcome::welcome5::welcome::welcome5::woohoo::clap: and :hello:

Yea- People like the emoticons here - :lolman:

So glad you found us - Looks like you'll fit right in :lovebone:

Beautiful pups - - Look forward to hearing from you and seeing more pics-

Thank you so much :yahoo: Yours are so CUTE!

Sadly, that picture is old enough that all have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge - the last two left me over the summer. I do love that picture, though, so... thanks! Most of the dogs I currently have are descendants of the black dog at lead - Shad - so I have reminders left! :)

Welcome to the pack. Be warned husky owners is hyper addictive. This time last year I didn't own a husky. Got Bo as a rehome in January and this site 'persuaded' me that maybe I should get a second. I learnt about SHWA on here as well as the other rescues and two months ago Ollie came into my pack from SHWA. From reading this site it persuaded me to get a rehome and not a pup. My worry is that I keep seeing all these threads about two becoming three and after seeing your lovely three it becomes even more tempting. Bad human parent must be me. If there is chicken in the fridge my human family ask me first if it's for the humans or the furkids. Usually it's for the furkids.

:welcome: Your pack is beautiful.I could look at different huskies all day long as they are all individual -just like snowflakes,don't ya know!!!:)

I only have 2 Sibes in my life at the moment,but as I am a serial rescue site trawler-who knows what could happen anytime soon!!;)

[ATTACH=full]27654[/ATTACH] Hell

Wow, I did a double take on that photo - was wondering who had put up a photo of Ozzy & Micah - they look so much like my two :)

Sibemum Welcome! Beautiful pics. Oh and FINALLY someone else with a sense of humor! :P

Here, have a dancing banana for your love of smileys:bananadance1:

:thankyou:

I love it!

Hi to Diesel OMG - please don't make me want another one..... We'd need a bigger house - although (thinks quietly to self...) my husband has a shed If I give him a blanket and some food every now and then... it might just work......:lolman:

I love it!

Hi to Diesel OMG - please don't make me want another one..... We'd need a bigger house - although (thinks quietly to self...) my husband has a shed If I give him a blanket and some food every now and then... it might just work......:lolman:

:lolman:

I love it!

Exactly! Shut your husband in the shed and give your huskies another room! :D Brilliant! lol

[ATTACH=full]27654[/ATTACH] Hell

Hi Max and Blue from Skye, Storm and Shadow. What do you mean ONLY two Sibes? I know how much work they need... ;)Handsome, handsome boys you have there. Totally irresistable pics. :click: Thanks for the very warm welcome. :huskyrocks:

Hiya Sibemum Angela and welcome to the BEST HUSKY FORUM EVER!!!! :huskyrocks: I wish my hubby would let me type without shouting "ere wiffy" every 2 blooming seconds!!!!!

Your 3 are stunning. xx

:thankyou:I have to say though - I don't mind my other half talking, EXCEPT when he doesn't mention chocolate, Jonny Depp, Spas. Hmmm....second thoughts........:whistling:

:thankyou:I have to say though - I don't mind my other half talking, EXCEPT when he doesn't mention chocolate, Jonny Depp, Spas. Hmmm....second thoughts........:whistling:

im trying to concentrate on my typing and he shouts it at me every 5 seconds and its to see the dogs, wait for it.........................

sitting by his side waiting for food! um yeah like they dont do that every day!!

im trying to concentrate on my typing and he shouts it at me every 5 seconds and its to see the dogs, wait for it.........................

sitting by his side waiting for food! um yeah like they dont do that every day!!

Bless him. :D If he's anything like my other half it's probably the only time the dogs ever take any notice of him......

Sadly, that picture is old enough that all have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge - the last two left me over the summer. I do love that picture, though, so... thanks! Most of the dogs I currently have are descendants of the black dog at lead - Shad - so I have reminders left! :)

OMG how sad..... But I'm glad that SHAD's line lives on - now that really is something so special.