Hi all - new Sibes on the block...... take cover, save yourself....

Sibemum

:) Hi All Here is my little Sibe family - when they were clean that is..... Shadow is now 10 months, Skye is 3 years and Storm is 2 years.

I have heard nothing but good things about your forum and am very excited to be a member. :D

Lovin the smileys - so if I go overboard with them - forgive me - they're still a novelty. :wave1: A wave - hell yeah!post-1354-0-63863500-1365454541_thumb.jp

post-6238-13585999877895_thumb.jpg

post-6238-13585999879197_thumb.jpg

post-6238-13585999882654_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to you and yours!:popcorn:Patiently waits for more pics!

Thank you so much. You know I have more pics of my dogs than my kids - that's normal - right????:cheeky:

This pic is proof positive that my husband is most definately not pack leader... At the point this pic was taken he was practising recall....post-9359-0-93827600-1365460747_thumb.jp:doglaugh:.

post-6238-13585999885457_thumb.jpg

Hey Angela glad to see you joined (i reccomended you to an awsome site :P) Hope you settle in well on here sure you will :D Cant wait to go for walkies with your pack and my shadow sometime soon :)

Hey Storm :wave:everyone is so friendly and the huskies are beyond beautiful. Thank you sweet. :clap: See you soon Take Care x

Welcome to the pack!! :woohoo:

you sound as nuts as the rest of us lol - oh and your a credit manager i see - ditto :D

Loving the pics! Look forward to seeing you around and seeing your use of the smiles - gotta love the smiles! :worship:

Thanks we need a 'Credit Managers rock' smilie :whip: - Can admin sort that out?

I tell you what that man flu is rife at this time of year.... You know it's not supported by the NHS - I know cos I looked it up - must be BUPA:lolman: