2 New Members!

Shawn

Hello All,

My name is Shawn and this is my baby girl Rockette. We are new members to the forum and glad to see a place for people to converse about our loving pets. Here are a few pics of Rockette. She is 6 months old now, the first pic is of the first day she came home at 10 weeks.

About me: 25 year old military vet. I bought Rockette at the recommendation of my health care provider as a companion dog to help me deal with my PTSD and she has been a blessing.

About Rockette: 6 month old puppy. I am pretty sure she is a Husky...just not sure if she is pure breed as I rescued her from a shelter. She is the greatest companion dog anyone could ask for and I lover her to death. post-9099-0-99472900-1365445440_thumb.jp

post-5505-13585999875249_thumb.jpg

post-5505-13585999876073_thumb.jpg

post-5505-13585999876568_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the World. :up:

Yep Rockette looks like a gorgeous blue eyed red n white to me.

Hiya, Shawn & Rockette, welcome to our little world!!

What a gorgeous girl!! She is stunning!! I love her mask. SHe sounds like the perfect companion for you, they really are a breed all of their own.

Pull up a chair & enjoy browsing the forum (And we wouldn't say no to more pics too!!)

Hey Shawn and Welcome to the absolutely BEST HUSKY FORUM around!!

If Rockette isn't a full blooded husky, she looks like one - and if she isn't, who cares! The expression on that last picture is too cute "Yeh, dad, well, who cares!!???"

If you would, since we cover the globe pretty well here, hop over to the member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and pin yourself there. Other than just being nice to know where the people we're talking with are, it helps when questions come up that are specific to an area.

One vet to another: Salute and thanks!

Hello All,

My name is Shawn and this is my baby girl Rockette. We are new members to the forum and glad to see a place for people to converse about our loving pets. Here are a few pics of Rockette. She is 6 months old now, the first pic is of the first day she came home at 10 weeks.

About me: 25 year old military vet. I bought Rockette at the recommendation of my health care provider as a companion dog to help me deal with my PTSD and she has been a blessing.

About Rockette: 6 month old puppy. I am pretty sure she is a Husky...just not sure if she is pure breed as I rescued her from a shelter. She is the greatest companion dog anyone could ask for and I lover her to death. [ATTACH=full]27637[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]27638[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]27639[/ATTACH]

No doubt - most definately a husky. :DNo mistaking that beauty. I am a Newbie myself and I have to say my first couple of days on this site have been a whirlwind. :welcome::huskyrocks: