12th Photoshop Challenge

Andy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi!!!! :P tealeaf!!

LMAO doesn't take a genius to google the name in ALL your pics. . . lol :)

goddamnit! :duh:

I dont mind, but I found a good one eh!;)

Certainly did. Good job.

I would have to work VERY VERY hard to do those in photoshop. :jawdrop:

In honor of Halloween and The Day of the Dead here's Kuma's spooky theme >:]

[ATTACH=full]27458[/ATTACH]

Sweet :)

well fudge Jos.....that is amazing!

How long did it take you!?!?!!?!?!? :eek:

great job mate!

You really wanna know? I only had to create the layout, fiddle with some settings, hit the render button and then wait a very long time :D For the computer itself took about 30 minutes I think. And that includes the scanning of all the images as well.

You really wanna know? I only had to create the layout, fiddle with some settings, hit the render button and then wait a very long time :D For the computer itself took about 30 minutes I think. And that includes the scanning of all the images as well.

aww Jos you under-played it mate :P, you should have said "it took days and weeks of hard graft and preparation!" :P

aww Jos you under-played it mate :P, you should have said "it took days and weeks of hard graft and preparation!" :P

I did it right before I went to bed yesterday, I was sick and bored but vague remembered a cool program that could do this. - I know, reality is harsh :P

But I AM making work of this. Currently trying to reach the developer about an issue that's preventing me from going even bigger. Asked if he might be able to help me, so maybe at some point I can say I spent many days on it, working closely together with the developer to squash some bugs and after that hard graft and preparation I can finally publish the great final result :D