Foster homes wanted for S.H.A.R.E husky rescue

TalaKai

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad how alot of us have huskies that are loved and cared for our dogs are fit, healthy and happy, but it does not matter how experienced we are a lot of us would not pass.

If they took into account that we keep our dogs safe, more of these dogs would be living in loving homes right now and not in rescue.

oh i know it's the insurace that made the rule about a 6 ft fence but i feel they need to look at the people more than a fence. just my opinion xxxx

Hi .....The six foot fence rule is a regulation for the liability insurance we have to have , you people are all fantastic owners but IF anything were to happen and we hadn't obeyed the rules then we would be up the creek without a paddle as it were ...homecheck is simple , somebody just comes arounf to check everything is in order to foster ...the 6 ft fence being the main stipulation ....it's really non intrusive , if you're on facebook , drop me a message - user name is Diane Ives was Benson .....or email me dianeives1967@btinternet.com ......I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put my number on here but if I have permission I will post that too :)

[...] .I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put my number on here but if I have permission I will post that too :)

You're free to post the number as long as it's yours. But do realise that it's also viewable for the non-logged in members that see this thread and other random strangers.