Wanted : Scooter : 4 Boone

lurchybold

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Lou, watching both of those, the first one's gonna go for a song 18 bids already with over three days to go !!!

Been looking at these, what do you think, would have to get suspension forks for it though but the price is good and could easily get a Haribo made up lol

http://www.skootuk.com/Kickbike_Freeride_G4/p570109_2771067.aspx

Thanks Lou, watching both of those, the first one's gonna go for a song 18 bids already with over three days to go !!!

Been looking at these, what do you think, would have to get suspension forks for it though but the price is good and could easily get a Haribo made up lol

http://www.skootuk.com/Kickbike_Freeride_G4/p570109_2771067.aspx

on mushers exchange

I'm selling a Tufftrail Xplora Scooter in silver. It's only been used once and that was only a quick scoot around the park so it's in really good nick. If anyone would like to take it off my hands. I'm in St Helens area.

on mushers exchange

I'm selling a Tufftrail Xplora Scooter in silver. It's only been used once and that was only a quick scoot around the park so it's in really good nick. If anyone would like to take it off my hands. I'm in St Helens area.

Cheers Lou, seen it, trouble is, it's getting it from St. Helens that puts me off !!!

I want to get a scooter for Odin, but we're settling for the mountainboard for now. lol. Really hope you & Boone enjoy!

Cheers Phil,

I'm sure we will have loads of fun, Daisy (OH's Collie) is 11 months old, so not quite able to join in quite yet, but is being trained, hence the two harnesses, one bloody great big one and one bloody tiny eeeeeeeeeeny weeeeeeeeeeey one lol

Being thick, is a Mountainboard a big skate board with big wheels?

Yeah its an all terrain board. they were initially designed for snowboarders to practice on hills etc when ter was no snow about bt since then people have used them for kite surfing etc, and in my case to train odin to pull goin up and down beaches and prominades etc.

I'm working on compilin a vid clips- I'll upload it once i've finished it :)post-9324-0-87356500-1365955703_thumb.jp

post-2417-13586000302179_thumb.jpg

Yeah its an all terrain board. they were initially designed for snowboarders to practice on hills etc when ter was no snow about bt since then people have used them for kite surfing etc, and in my case to train odin to pull goin up and down beaches and prominades etc.

I'm working on compilin a vid clips- I'll upload it once i've finished it :)[ATTACH=full]27924[/ATTACH]

is that not dangerous?

You will not be disappointed! The pawtrekkers are so AMAZING! I bought a cooper Xplora one this spring and it's got amazing suspension (hardly feel anything at all) and the brakes will hold back my two dogs, no problems. My dogs pull..... Like insane, rip your arm out of the socket pulling and it holds both of them back. Amazing scooters.