Sign in to follow this  
Dunc

List of names going to April camp

annnnnd we're staying in caravan from 30th March - 2nd April. Sorry, I have been concentrating on my uni work and it's making me a bit , well, special...!!!

OOH !!! I need to add:

Kerry + Paul + Raya (the husky!)

Is the theme for the masquerade doo daa still black and white? (I haven't been on HO for a while and I have a memory like a sieve!!) :redface1: THANKS!

any colour - just funny and unusual :D

Hi, I am new to the sight, i live in north wales so wouldnt want to be staying over but i was wondering if i could just come along for the day?

Dunc. You will have to take our names off the list. Sky and now Wolf has KC.:( This has also happened to Liz Jones who will not be making it now:( there goes 6 huskies.:cry1:

Do you know of any one for a 1 week electric pitch and a 2 electric night pitch at short notice?

Dunc. You will have to take our names off the list. Sky and now Wolf has KC.:( This has also happened to Liz Jones who will not be making it now:( there goes 6 huskies.:cry1:

Do you know of any one for a 1 week electric pitch and a 2 electric night pitch at short notice?

Am not taking anyone off the list ( can't be bothered lol ) there are and always will be some that drop out :( and I know of a few that are going who are not on the list and are just to lazy to pm me :D I don't mind either way its only to give me a ruff idea of numbers m8 :)

Hope all your dogs get better soon :(

I don't know of anyone that needs a pitch and could be hard to get rid of this late :( maybe doing a separate thread might flag it up better for you !!!!!!!!!

Tonight I dreamed I was already going through the camp photos :eek:

Second dream this week about camp. Wonder what tomorrow gives me :rolleyes:

I think at some point we need to gather all people who are at camp to one place and make one giant photo of it :up:

I think at some point we need to gather all people who are at camp to one place and make one giant photo of it :up:

Yeah, I was thinking of this earlier, maybe a panoramic shot on the beach?

Yeah, I was thinking of this earlier, maybe a panoramic shot on the beach?

Would be better if everyone's all in the same place and looking at the camera. But I suspect with this amount of people I still need a panoramic shot :rolleyes:

People and dogs? Or just people? Sounds good though :D

People and dogs? Or just people? Sounds good though :D

Preferable both of course, however I don't know if 100 dogs together at one spot will be a good idea :rolleyes: It's worth a try though.

Preferable both of course, however I don't know if 100 dogs together at one spot will be a good idea :rolleyes: It's worth a try though.

Dont know if its possible to get 100 dogs in the same spot! Lol

But would be brilliant anyway! Good luck to you! :P

Dont know if its possible to get 100 dogs in the same spot! Lol

But would be brilliant anyway! Good luck to you! :P

Yeah.. Thanks. I think I just realised what I actually said :oops:

are the local press gonna be attending again this year for an article and group photo as they did lastyear?

are the local press gonna be attending again this year for an article and group photo as they did lastyear?

I don't know, I'm not the one organising that. Sarah might know more.

They've been contacted - Dunc can you chase that guy up for me when i'm in work tomorrow ? x

They've been contacted - Dunc can you chase that guy up for me when i'm in work tomorrow ? x

Will ring you later and see where we up to with this xx