wanted - Helmet camera or similar

Sid_Wolf

I got my proper video camera today, though i bought the spy glasses, i also got the veho muvi that rich posted a link too

Have to say im very impressed with the company, my 1st one didnt work, it charged, but wouldnt turn on :( so I sent them a message through ebay explaining the issues and asked if i was doing something wrong, or if i should sent it back for an exchange. I'd stupidly already left positive feedback at this point so wasnt expecting much! the woman apolagised and said she would send out another one, and there was no need to return the faulty one! Got my new one yesterday and it works :) and qualities good too!

So I highly recommend the seller, its the veho outlet store or something, the link rich posted is one of their listings :)

Now just need to get them out for a run!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge fan of go pro, I have one of their 5mp cameras and I'm in love with it. Only thing I don't love is that I have a really crappy computer that can't handle the high res video so I can't get my videos onto the computer >_< I have to wait to buy a better computer, sadness.

Those sun glasses are really neat!