wanted - Helmet camera or similar

Sid_Wolf

I really want to start being able to video our runs, but dont wish to put my/the dogs/my fones life on the line by holding on with one hand and holding my fone in the other!

Does anyone know where i can get a cheap helmet camera, or something else which would work?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use my spy sunglasses (or I intend on using them, I haven't used them on the scooter yet, but I will be tonight), which my parents got me off ebay for £8 for my birthday. They now even do them with a built in MP3 player lol.

They are not the best quality, but for £8 it's loads better than trying to film with your phone.

CrWKepD03QY

They look like this:

2gb-spy-glasses2.jpg

2GB-Spy-Sunglasses-MP3-Player-with-Hidden-Camera-Video-Recorder-DV88_2.jpg

Stacey xxx

lmfao there is no way i will be seen dead with my fone duct taped to my head! lmfao

def interested in them glasses stacey, are they quite shaded though? i dont want them to affect my vision

Yes, but you can buy different lenses, there are yellow night lenses, clear lenses or shaded ones.

Stacey xxx

thanks for the link linda, i found a good seller, now just waiting for them to arrive!

oh no point in me pointing out this little gem that myself and a few friends use...

massive memory.. fantastic quality. reacts to light changes very quickly.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Veho-VCC-003-MUVI-Pro-Micro-Camcorder-nearly-new-/220825198881?pt=UK_Gadgets&hash=item336a352121

There is a point as if we do use the glasses then i will invest in some thing better xxxx

well if you do go for one .. dont be tempted by the cheaper version by Lupo. i think its called looks the same but no where near as good..

this is one is an early morning run with the camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_PBKEwki0U

i use an Ultrafire Cree its 1200 lumens.. you can pick up on e/bay some for a good price..got mine for about £50 with batteries and charger..( make sure if you get one it comes with battery/s and charger as they don't use normal size batteries and you can't just buy new ones at the supermarket.

you can find cheaper versions but don't know if they are as good.

but for the money the one i have is fantastic . doesnt just light the way it eluminates the whole trail. lol

this isnt the best picture as nicked it from e/bay but it lights up alot better than this.

personally i would advise that you get no less than 1000 lumens and try to stay with Led as a pose to a bulb.

there is far better than this on the market like the Hope Vision or Magicshine but then your talking £200 area..

also don't waste your time with Cats Eyes lights.. i have a set and they are no way as good as the Ultrafire.

post-40-13585996082392_thumb.jpg

just got the glasses with 8 different colour lenses wicked i have dark sun lenses, light sun lenses, blue, yellow, pink, light black, dark black, clear lenses wicked lol

cool pics? oh and link to the ones you got?