January's Husky Of The Month Entries

siberian_wolf

I'll start it all off.

Here is Gizmo, he is my oldest Sibe at 11 months. He is such a special Sibe as he was our first Husky and has taught us all so much about the breed like -

The love to run, dig, have cuddles, lots of attention, and more. Also this January (17th) will be his first birthday!

post-44-13585941441133_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favourite picture of Lex this is when he still had vivid black rings round his eyes awww!!

He has grown so much we sometimes forget he is still a puppy (7 months old) he is such a broad dog not fat just broad and his fur makes him look fatter than he is when he is wet he looks like a jack russell really lol oj

photo.php?pid=902503&id=574975748

aww you cant see my pic i shall put the web address in instead

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=902503&id=574975748

post-16-13585941444688_thumb.jpg

This is my favourite picture of Lex this is when he still had vivid black rings round his eyes awww!!

He has grown so much we sometimes forget he is still a puppy (7 months old) he is such a broad dog not fat just broad and his fur makes him look fatter than he is when he is wet he looks like a jack russell really lol oj

photo.php?pid=902503&id=574975748

aww you cant see my pic i shall put the web address in instead

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=902503&id=574975748

I love sibes

This is Kai exactly a year ago and 2 weeks before I got him , he's a big soft baby who would delightfully let any burglar into the house so long as they played with him and gave him a biscuit , hopefully the picture of Kai now will be added for you to see m as this is the first time I've done this , not sure i know whether I've done it right lol

post-69-13585941488052_thumb.jpg

post-69-13585941488438_thumb.jpg